Intern with Vivid Core
Thank you for your interest in becoming an intern at Vivid Core Music!
Preferred Applicant Qualifications:
- Creative thinker, with a willingness to learn and share new ideas
- Currently enrolled in High School, University, or College
- Ability to work remotely, professionally
- Willing to work 5-20 hours per week
- Some form of passion for music
- Use of social media networks
What are the Benefits to You?
- Possible opportunity for long-term paid hire
- Sharpening of your skills with hands-on work
- Knowledge gained in your areas of interest or profession
- Ability to list our company for experience on resumes or work examples to apply for other positions
- If enrolled in school, we are a registered non-profit company which allows us to exchange credits/community service hours if allowed by your school
If you meet the majority or all of the qualifications listed above, please apply and we look forward to your application! (Notes: The internship positions are unpaid at the moment. Being enrolled in school is not a requirement, but is beneficial for college credits or community service hours)